Q: I was chatting on the public chat and got disconnected – and when I wanted to login back it told me that: “Your account is suspended”. What happened? What can I do?
A: This situation means that you’ve probably used a profane word in chat and the system banned you. Depending on which offense it is – your ban period can be from 3 to 24 hours. The Auto-ban system has been implemented in order to prevent any profane words from reaching the Chat and to create a friendly atmosphere on our site. Here is the way our system works if players resort to any word that is in our profanity filter.
- First Offense: Polite request;
- Second Offense: Issue warning;
- Third Offense: ban the user for 3 hours;
- Fourth Offense: ban the user for 3 hours;
- Fifth Offense: Issue second warning;
- Sixth Offense: Ban the user for 24 hours;
- Seventh Offense: Final warning;
- Eighth Offense: Expulsion/Account Termination.
Please note that the system monitors all the chat taking place in the game – the public chat, private chat, the spectator chat and the in-game chat – so any offense will be recorded and the required action will be taken.
If you don’t have recollection of using a profane word – please contact our Player Service representative by using the Live Person terminal at the top middle of the website, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org