Q: Why was my credit card denied?
A: Please check the following items:
- Make sure your name, address, state, province or country, zip and phone number for your credit card entry is the same as the billing address for that credit card. Some banks do not perform address verification, but we require it.
- Make sure your card has not been reported stolen.
- Make sure you have not reached your card limit. (Please check it with your bank.)
- Make sure your credit card bank has your new address if you have moved recently.
- Make sure you are not from a United States' restricted state.
- Are there sufficient funds in your account? If there are, play with those funds before making another deposit. If none of these appears to be the problem, please send a copy of the error message via our contact us form.